- Work on your Essay 3–print a working draft for peer feedback in Wednesday’s class–(final essay due on Nov 14).
- Look over the short paper 4 (on a campus or Hartford event) you brought to class on Friday and revise it one more time. To do so, read it aloud, thinking about voice/paragraph structure/overall thread/specific examples, etc.
- By SUNDAY NIGHT, post your revised short paper 4 (1-2 pages) on our Moodle site.
- Bring the printed draft (the one you had on Friday, not the revision) to class on Wednesday.
- We’ll talk about the Rothfelt (p. 437) reading on Friday–I’ll ask you to post a comment after Wednesday’s class (of course, you could write your comment in advance and post it later) .
- Remember your meeting with me about Essay 3–the night before your meeting I’ll send you an email reminder. Bring your draft in progress to the meeting.