- Work on E1, your Profile, which is due on Wednesday, October 3. Read it aloud to yourself, and don’t be satisfied with only two drafts–rethink and revise, wait a day, seek feedback, and then rethink and revise some more.
- Read Lakoff to p. 40. and bring your book to class. If you haven’t, write a ‘comment’ on my post on the class blog (below this post.)
- If you haven’t, write 2-3 posts on your blog. You might look for an ‘opinion’ essay, and link to it with your thoughts.
- Look at your classmates’ blogs (see “blogs I follow” on the right column of this blog). If you haven’t, comment on at least three of them.
- Work on Short Paper 3, a reflective response to at least one of our readings so far. You might begin with an initial thought you wrote about in a ‘comment,’ –shape it into a more coherent reaction/speculation. Post it on Moodle by Friday.