- Interview your person. Bring your questions, and also be prepared to ask follow-up questions if the person says something interesting, even if it has nothing to do with your question. (The assignment handout I gave you is also posted at the top of our Moodle site.)
- Begin writing a draft of your profile–it is due on Friday for work in peer groups.
- If you would like the class to look together at your draft in progress on Wednesday, let me know (Imane–please email your draft by 1pm on Wednesday).
- Read Sherman, p. 55 in Best American Magazine Writing 2017
- Post a response to the essay as a comment to this post–what did you notice about the form of the essay and/or the way Sherman crafted it?